Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just some more cakes!!!!!!


My brother-in-law, Brant, asked me to do a lab themed cake for one of his co-workers. So I thought to myself, what all do lab people work with? I came up with needles, band-aids, reports, lab coat, and a pill bottle. I wasn't sure how much lab personnel deal with pill bottles, but hey, it's medical oriented (smile).

Top View

Side View

Side View

This is a cake that a supervisor at work asked me to do for one of his team mates.

The most wonderful thing happened to me yesterday. I tend to have a pattern of watching the same movies over and over again. I can't help it. I like what I like. Any who, I was looking on On Demand for Sex and the City the movie, and I came across the most wonderful thing.....The whole sixth season of Sex and the City. BIG SCREAM! I was just about to order it because I wanted to watch all the seasons before we went to go see Sex and the City 2 this coming weekend. So....needless to say that in all my extra time this upcoming week, I will be watching Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte. This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment