I have so enjoyed my time off. These past five days just flew by. It seems like I just left work. I got a lot of rest and did a lot with the ol' hubby. We went to the movies, to a baseball game, out to eat, shopping at the mall, 4 wheeler riding, and to a cookout. Now that I have typed all that we did, it seems like we did a lot. I guess we did. I enjoyed myself. I just wish I had about 5 more days to rest. Any who, the month of May brought a lot of cakes. I did a total of 8 cakes this month. I think that's a record for me. Tomorrow starts the beginning of a new month. This year is just flying by. It seems like it was just New Year's. Well, I suppose I need to be getting in the bed to prepare for work tomorrow. Until we meet again, Peace and Hairgrease!
Here are some pictures of me and my nieces from this weekend:
Sounds like a good weekend! I'm glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteI had a garage sale. Not very lucrative but at least I made enough for a decent dinner!LOL!