Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Shower Cake



This is a cake that I made for a co-worker's baby shower. It turned out pretty good. My co-workers loved it, so that made me feel good. I made chocolate marshmallow fondant for the first time, and it actually turned out good. It tastes like a tootsie roll.

Scott and I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel tonight. It's good, but not as good as the first one in my opinion. I like the Chipettes. When I was a little girl, I always said I was Britney. Scott said that he was Alvin. How funny! Any who, whatever happened to good cartoons like the Chipmunks, the Smurfs, and the Gummi Bears? I guess they are just a thing of the past. Oh well.....

Peace and Hairgrease!

3 comments:

  1. oh and we'll have to compare choc mmf recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian the cake is really pretty...I didn't know you were into cake decorating...I will keep you in mind for future cakes =)

    ReplyDelete