We started off our day with breakfast. But I didn't get just any breakfast. I got breakfast in bed from my wonderful husband. He is just the sweetest man on Earth. What a way to start off a Saturday. After we ate breakfast, we started doing one of my least favorite things that we have been doing here lately.....Staining the Fence. It wasn't that bad today after we actually got out there. We stained the front part that can be seen from the street. It has turned out pretty well. We are both pretty pleased with the way it is turning out. After that, Scott mowed the yard. I shocked Scott a little by blowing off the grass that was on the driveway. Sometimes you have to surprise your husband.....LOL It was so pretty outside today that I just loved being out and enjoying the lovely sunshine.
Any who, we went to Carino's for lunch. I had a free dessert coupon for filling out a survey from the last time we went. We got the Italian chocolate cake that was sooooooooooo yummy! It was so good. It's one of our faves!
We came home and watched some of the Masters. Of course, I am going for T-Dub aka Tiger Woods. I think he has a good chance of winning, but there are a few golfers that are giving him a run for his money. Tomorrow is the 4th and final round. All I have to say is Go Tiger!
Well, I am about to watch the last 3 episodes of the 5th season of Sex and the City. Sex and the City 2 the movie comes out next month on the 27th. I am soooooooo ready!
How do I feel right now? Like just chilling for the rest of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment