This cake is chocolate cake with cookies-n-cream filling. It actually made me want some chocolate cake. I may have to make me one...he he he! Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!
Another great cake! You make me want to take the class again. When I took the class they weren't doing the molded cakes like you do. I never really pursued any additional cake decorating after the class. But I have so many different hobbies maybe I should leave it to the talented like you!
Be Encouraged Cuz! Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you.
Another great cake! You make me want to take the class again. When I took the class they weren't doing the molded cakes like you do. I never really pursued any additional cake decorating after the class. But I have so many different hobbies maybe I should leave it to the talented like you!
ReplyDeleteBe Encouraged Cuz! Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you.