Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.....

I first have to say that I am soooooooooooo excited about Christmas.  I love the music, the cartoon specials, and the decorations and lights.  Man, I have been so excited that my tree has been up for 5 weeks already...LOL  Any who, I have already watched some of my favs...Home Alone 2, Shrek the Halls, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  I can't wait to watch Scrooged, Charlie Brown Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, and anything else Christmas related.  Well here is my Christmas tree. 

 Jolly Green Christmas Tree

 The "Cat in the Hat" topper.  I just fell in love with it!

 This is the ornament that Scott picked out for the tree.

 This is an ornament that my mom gave me.  When you open it, it plays Christmas music.  Thanks, Ma!
Here is a door wreath that I made for our front door.



2 comments:

  1. Nice decorations! I bought some of that mesh type stuff how do you get it to look like that... Mine is currently still in the wrapper bc of my fear of not knowing what to do with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cuz! You did a wonderful job decorating it.

    Love the "Cat in the Hat" topper! That's unique!

    Keep up the posts!

    ReplyDelete