Today, the fam and I went out to Genghis Grill for the first time for lunch. Scott and I pass by this place all the time, and we always say we got to try that place. Today was our day, and we will definitely try it again.
You basically get to build your own Mongolian stir fry bowl. You get to choose from a list of meats that includes steak, chicken, shrimp, turkey, pork, smoke sausage, etc. Then, you choose your seaonings. Next are your vegetables then your sauce. I like spicy food, so I got the Dragon sauce. All of this is cooked with fried rice or noodles. Voila! You have a yummy bowl like the picture below. Oh yeah, this is Scott's bowl. I had already started digging into my bowl before I thought to blog about this.
Be careful on choosing your spices because the dishes can get HOT and SPICY.
We will definitely be going back. We highly recommend this restaurant.

No comments:
Post a Comment