Sunday, July 29, 2012

Doing Great at Eight.....8 Months that is!

Kendall in her 8 month onesie

New Nicknames:  The Kendallnator....like the terminator...she loves it!

Weight:  Not sure, but I think she is around 15lbs

Food:  Still on 4-5oz of breastmilk, baby food, and oatmeal cereal.  We gave her a little yogurt one day, and she loved it.  She also loves apple juice. 

Clothes:  6 months.  I am so excited about the fall when I get to dress her in fall clothes. I am already brainstorming outfits.  Oh yeah, her shoe size is a 1.

Diapers:  Size 2

Milestones:  Kendall can sit up by herself unassisted until she realizes what she is doing...lol  I really think she will be sitting up here real soon though.  She can also say certain sounds like Da-Da and Ba-Ba.  She says Hey, and it is the cutest thing ever.  She rolls over, grabs everything, and scoots.  She is an excessive drooler with no teeth...lol  She can wear shoes, but she doesn't like to.  They are on her feet for about 2-3 minutes tops, then Kendall finds a way to get them off.  I think she may do better with boots this fall.  She also has these laughing spells that are the cutest thing ever.  You just got to love this kid!

Likes:  Pears, apple juice, yogurt, her new jumper, cold teething rings, staring at mommy and daddy as we eat, family hugs and kisses, splashing her feet in the bath tub, sucking on her fingers, drooling, hearing and seeing us snap our fingers, music, and smiling

Dislikes:  Wearing shoes and socks, waiting for her bottle to warm up, and being alone,

No comments:

Post a Comment