I absolutely love the fall time. September until the end of December is my absolute favorite time of the year. I mean, all the shows come back on with new episodes, it will be football season, you got Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's, and it just an exciting part of the year. Plus, let's not forget about holiday decorations. Man, I just can't wait....Any who, here are a list of shows that I am anticipating watching this fall.
This is one of my favorite shows. I can't wait to see how the saga continues.
We are Eagles fans over here, so of course we are excited about the upcoming season. Oh yeah, I'm joined a fantasy football league this year. My name is "Mother Nature" because I may bring that Hurricane, Tornado, Tsunami, or just whatever...LOL Beware!!!!!!!!
Of course, I'm a big Real Housewife franchise fan. I'm ready to see how Camille handles life without Kelsey.
This show is totally new, I am looking forward to it. I just hope it doesn't get as "Bough-ghetto" as the Miami series.
Tia and Tamara is just the cutest show. I really like it! Definitely a must watch.





No comments:
Post a Comment