Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby Bump Chronicles 15w4d



Due Date: February 16th


Zodiac Sign: AQUARIUS-which has characteristics of being good communicators, being friendly, intelligent, and strong-willed.



Symptoms: I feel really good except for this headache that I've had for the past 3 days.  I'm not tired like I use to be, so I am really glad of that.


How big is the Baby: The size of a red delicious apple.  He/She is the 4 inches long and about 2 1/2 ounces


Any Cravings: Still no cravings.  I love fruit still.  I just got some yummy plums from the grocery store that are oh so yummy.  I am sooooooooooo tired of eating out, so I am craving home cooked food.  Glad I'm not tired so I can cook it.


What can't you stand to eat? I still can't stand Mayo or creamy stuff.


Any Anticipations? Scott and I go to our first child care class at the hospital this week.  I'm excited to see what all they tell us.  We find out the sex of our baby at the end of this month, so I am really excited about that. 

Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing the bella band over my pants.  If you are not familiar with a bella band, it's a elastic thinga-ma-jig that you put over your unbutton pants to hold them together and closed.  It's really comfortable. 


Exercise: I still need to do something, but sorry to say, I still haven't started.  (Sad Face)


Diet: I think I am eating pretty healthy and good.  Even think I've gained a little weight.



Things I miss: A good glass of wine and sleeping on my stomach sometimes.  I try to stay sleeping on my sides because its better for the baby.


Things I'm enjoying: Scott talking to my belly bump and my growing belly.




No comments:

Post a Comment