My husband really went out of his way. He got me an Amazon Kindle. A Kindle is a wireless reading device that allows you to download books. Being that I have been an avid reader since Scooby Doo was a pup, I was ecstatic when he gave it to me. I can't wait to start reading. I have a long list of books to read. Man, I am excited just thinking about it. Here is a picture of the Kindle.

Scott also gave me some Halle Berry Pure Orchid perfume and Erykah Badu's latest cd. I told Scott that I can take a shower, put on my new perfume, and read my latest book on my Kindle while Erykah Badu plays in the background..he he he. Any who, Scott and I went to Bonefish Grill today for dinner. It was sooooooo good. We had a Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer, and I had the steak with a crab cake and garlic potatoes. All I can say is YUM!
Even though I turned 29 today, everyone kept bringing up next year when I turn 30. Well, I am going to enjoy my last year in my 20's, and think about my 30's next year. I just thank God for the 29 years of life that he has blessed me with, and the family and friends that are always here for me. Thanks, Peeps!
Well, I am about to lay my 29 year old self down for the night. Until we meet again, Peace and Hairgrease!
No comments:
Post a Comment