Kendall's first little friend from daycare was Bella. They were both premie babies, so they were always the smallest and shortest in their classes. With that being said, they always played together. Until one day, I noticed that I didn't see Bella. Their teacher told me that Bella had moved to another school. I swear for like two months Kendall would ask me every morning where Bella was. I had to sadly tell her every morning, I don't know, but maybe we will come across her one day when we are just out and about. Well, Bella's mom left an invitation to Bella's third birthday at Kendall's daycare. Kendall was ecstatic that she would get to see Bella again. The Sophia the First themed party was at The Wonder Place, and they had a ball. I made sure to get Bella's mom's contact information, so the girls could stay in contact.
No comments:
Post a Comment