Sunday, November 11, 2012

Open Season = Meat on the Ground

Yesterday marked the first day of hunting season (modern gun season).  It was Scott's turn to provide the lunch this year, so Kendall and I went to the deer camp to support him.  I must say that it was a good day.  What made it an even more awesome day was that Scott got him an 8-point buck.  Yep, he put meat on the ground.  Me, being the person I am, named him Dusty.  I came up with that name since it was so dusty at the deer camp due to cars passing by fast and kicking up dust.  Scott was one happy hunter.  As of now, Scott has gotten one doe and one buck using his muzzleloader and rifle.  Now, he just has one more mission to get a deer with his bow to seal the deal on the triple trophy for this deer season.  Kendall and I are rooting him on....Go Daddy, Go Daddy!!!!!!!!

Below are pictures from Saturday. 



Kendall and Daddy

Kendall and Granna

Miss Kendall on daddy's 4-wheeler

The Dismute Family on the 4-wheeler.  Kendall would not look into the camera for anything...lol

The men of the deer club (left to right clockwise:  Uncle Jim, Uncle Frank, Scott and Kendall, Michael B., Brandon, and Uncle Roy
Kendall and Uncle Jim

This is a video is of Kendall and Scott riding the 4-wheeler.  Super Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment