Today is my mama/Kendall's nana's birthday. We all went to Texarkana to celebrate this special occassion. Oh yeah, she turned the big 55! We went out to eat to Copeland's on Friday. We had a good little time. Saturday, my dad grilled ribs and chicken wings. I made some loaded mash potatoes, salad, a fruit tray with fruit dip, and a birthday cake (carrot cake with cream cheese buttercream) to go along with it. My aunt made baked beans. It all turned out yummy. I wanted to be sure that my mom didn't do any cooking all weekend because she is usually in the kitchen cooking for us when we come down there. She got to spend lots of time with Kendall, which was a gift all in itself for her. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Kendall and Nana
Kendall and Butta (Kendall's great-grandma)....Butta is always wearing hats to help block the sun in the summer or to keep her head warm in the winter. She bought Kendall this hat, so I had to get a picture of them together with their hats on. Super Cute!!!
This is Kendall in her "Nana's Girl" onesie that I made for the occassion. Mama loved it!
This is a picture frame with Kendall holding N-A-N-A letters to spell out Nana. It turned out really cute, and mama loved it. I got the idea from pinterest. You got to love that website.
Kendall and Papa.
Nana and Kendall this morning before we left. They both had a great weekend, and Kendall made Nana's birthday weekend very special. Happy Birthday, Ma, and may God bless you with many more. Love you lots!

No comments:
Post a Comment