Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Today marks Scott's first Father's Day.  We started off the day with church.  We then had Father's day lunch at Texas Roadhouse.  Kendall and I put together a Father's Day basket for Scott.  The main gift in it was an arts and craft gift for Scott's desk at work.  It's a picture frame with Kendall in an " I Love Dad" onesie and another picture with imprints of her hands and it says Happy Father's Day 2012.  Scott just loved it.  I think he could have gotten that and been just fine...lol  The basket also included some Nike t-shirts and ankle socks (some 'around the house' wear), house shoes, and a little spirit for after work drinks and night caps (ha!)  Scott said this was the best Father's Day ever....very funny speaking that it's his first (lol). 

On a serious note, I am very thankful that Scott is such a great father.  Kendall's face just lights up when she sees him.  I thank God for Scott and just love his drive to be the best father for Kendall.  Happy Father's Day, Babe!

Kendall and Wendell after church. 

The whole family-the 3 Amigos

Father's Day Basket

Kendall's first arts and craft project for daddy's desk at work

 
Two different looks from Miss
Kendall.  You can't help but love
her to pieces!  Just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment