I originally thought this stuff was just a gimmick, but it does work sometimes. I mean, I can't say it works every night, but it does relax Kendall at times. Plus it smells so good! We will definitely have to keep this in stock.
These bottles really helped Kendall when she was in the hospital and learning how to suck, swallow, and breathe while feeding. The nipple imitates the breast, so babies take to them well. Kendall just loves them and drinks all her milk for the most part with these bottles. We wouldn't use anything else.
This is a soothie pacifier by Playtex. Kendall started using these in the NICU. The ones at the hospital smelled like vanilla, but they don't sell the scented ones in the stores. Any who, Kendall still likes it without the vanilla scent. This definitely comes in handy.
We recently got this boucer, and let's just say it wasn't Kendall's fave. She has grown to tolerate it a little bit more. Those times when I need to put her down to do something, she usually settles down and enjoys the bouncing motion. A great find!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment