GIRL! Yep, Kendall Grace is on her way. Scott and I went to Baby Views, which is an outside clinic from my doctor's office, that offers 2D and 4D ultrasounds. We got our 2D ultrasound done. The sonographer not only told us that we were having a girl, but she showed us just about all of Kendall's body parts. All of her body parts have developed and are the right size for this point in the pregnancy. She is 8 ounces and 5 1/2 inches long. She is a healthy little girl. I just can't wait to see her.
So how did we come up with the name Kendall Grace? Well for those of you who don't know, Scott's first name is Wendell. One day way back before I even got pregnant, I was just talking, and I said, "We could name our daughter Kendall because it rhymes with Wendell. We both liked the name, so Kendall just stuck. We both liked Grace. Since it's because of God's grace that our daughter is on the way, we thought Grace would only be appropriate for her.
Here are some pictures from Kendall's latest photo shoot:
 |
| Kendell's side view. I think she was sleeping on her back until the sonographer woke her up. |
 |
| She's stretching out here with her ankles crossed. |
 |
| She's waving here and saying in her sweet little girl voice, "Hi Mom and Dad, what's shaking? LOL |
 |
| Here's a pic of my baby bump. It's getting bigger and bigger. |
Note: Early this morning sitting up in the bed, I thought I felt Kendall move. As I was typing this post, I felt it again. Scott felt it too. It doesn't feel like butterflies like everyone says. It feels more like she is hiccupping, which she may very well be. It just feels good to finally feel her.
No comments:
Post a Comment