Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Breaking News...

It's official, I'm Pregnant, or should I use the new lingo, Preggers or Prego.  I am currently 9w5d (that's 9 weeks and 5 days).  I'm due Feb 16th.  Scott and I are so excited.  Now that I have exciting happenings going on with me now, you will be hearing a lot more from me.  So stay tuned for the Baby Bump Chronicles to come.

Oh yeah, my good friend, Telischa, gave me The Belly Book as a gift today.  She is just the sweetest!  I can take pictures of my baby bump, and put the pictures in this book.  I can also keep a little journal with ultrasound pictures and interesting things that happen along the pregnancy.  I can't wait to enter my first journal posting here in the next few days.
 

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you!! Make sure you continue to blog and post picts of your belly:)

    ReplyDelete