Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Bump Chronicles- 10w

Due Date:    February 16th

Symptoms:    I have been sooooooooooo tired.  I don't think I have been this tired in my whole life.  I usually am able to get on up in the mornings, but lately I just lay in the bed until the last possible minute.  And that's not to mention that I get in the bed pretty early now, and I am still tired in the mornings.  I haven't had any morning sickness.  I get a little nauseous sometimes when I haven't eaten in a while.  As long as I keep something on my stomach, I am good though.  One other symptom is my boobies are sore, and I think they may be getting bigger already.  Can we say, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Oh yeah about 3 times out of the week, I have to get up in the middle of the night to pee.  I am usually an all night sleeper, but not any more.

How Big is the Baby?  The size of a Kumquat.  I know you say, what in the world is a kumquat?  It's a fruit similar to an orange, and about the size of an olive.

Any Cravings?  Actually, I don't have any real cravings.  I just have to make sure that I have something on my stomach, or I get a little nauseous.  I did just up and made a pecan pie Tuesday night, and it's gone as of last night.....LOL  I do like having some fruit around.  I recently had some yummy watermelon that I wouldn't mind having some more of.  But for the most part, there isn't just one thing that I just have to have all the time.

What can't you stand to eat?  I can't stand mayo.  I have always loved chicken and tuna salad, but now I can't stand the site of it.  I think it's the white texture that bothers me.  All I can say is when I see it, it's GROSS!!!!

Any Anticipations?  I am looking forward to knowing the sex of the baby.  The Chinese Gender Predictor says that we are having a girl, but we shall see in due time.  I truly go with the old cliche'...It doesn't matter to me as long as he/she is healthy.

Maternity Clothes:  I haven't bought any yet, but I have noticed that some of my work slacks are a little snugger than normal.  I plan to get some cute dresses, maternity slacks and jeans, and flats .  Since I will be my biggest during the colder months, I want to get some outfits that I can wear then.  September through December is my favorite time of the year because of football, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all the new season's tv shows.   I am really excited about this fall.

Exercise:  I haven't done a thing.  I do plan to start a little pregnancy workout because it will make the pregnancy better and even delivery easier.  I think I will start a workout plan this week.

Diet:  I have been eating a lot of fruit (pineapples, grapes, peaches, nectarines, watermelon, and strawberries).  I eat lots of yogurt and drink lots of water.   I think I am doing well with eating.  I just wish I had some good home-cooking.

Latest Belly Pic:  See below



Belly Pic at 10 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Christian, you forgot to mention your mood...what about them swings you have been having? I hope a truce is in the near future...ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose that sexy lady in that picture?

    ReplyDelete