I went to the grocery store yesterday, and got a few items. When I make the grocery list, I like to decide what meals we will have, so I will know what groceries to buy. A friend of mine put a weekly menu on her blog a little while ago, which has inspired this post. Here is our menu for the week:
SUNDAY: Baked mushroom pork chop steaks with
parmasean roasted broccoli and tomatoes
(Scott liked this meal so much, he kissed
the cook....Big Smile)
MONDAY: Baked Hot Wings with green beans
TUESDAY: Turkey Burgers with cucumber and tomato
medley
WEDNESDAY: Loaded baked potatoes with butter, sour
cream, bacon bits, cheese, and seasonings
THURSDAY: Jambalaya with garlic bread
FRIDAY: Date Night....we will either eat out or
cook something together
I try to incorporate some healthy meals on certain days (ex. Monday and Tuesday), but balance it out with some not as healthy (ex. Wednesday). I enjoy cooking, so I am kind of anticipating having a week of premeditated meals.
Sounds like a wonderful meal! I'll be there on Thursday for the Jambalaya! I love cajun food! LOL!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my blog. It's my goal to post everyday this month. I need the support! LOL
Neat! Where do u get ideas to cook? I can't wait to get back in the kitchen =)
ReplyDelete