I was going through my closet, and the one thing that I have decided that I need is SHOES. Here are a few shoes that I have seen online that I think are sooooo cute.
WEDGE SHOES.....I really love wedge shoes. The thing I like about them is you can wear a higher heel and you don't feel like you are trying to balance all your weight on two little sticks just to walk. I would wear these mostly on the weekends.
CASUAL SHOES.....Again, these are again weekend shoes. Some days I like a flat shoe. Flip Flops are probably my all time favorite type of shoe. I would wear them every day if I could. Here are some that I am eyeing.
READY TO WORK.....I wear mostly slacks, skirts, and dresses to work. I like to wear no more than a 3.25 inch pump or peep toe. I just started wearing peep toes, and I actually like them. That is if they are the right peep toe shoe. I go for comfort when it comes to shoes. A little style ain't too bad either though.











Those are nice! I need some new shoes too!
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes. Great choices. I just bought six pairs for myself! LOL! Once I get started I can't stop.
ReplyDelete