Friday, February 11, 2011

Winter-vention.....

So, Arkansas was hit with a big snow storm (or at least big for Arkansas).  We got about 5 inches and were off work for two days.  I was one lazy bee (as opposed to a busy one)...ha!  Any who, here are a few pictures during the storm.  It was sooooooooooooooo pretty!  It looked like a snow globe to me while it was snowing.

 The snow was coming down so hard here.

 Street view during the snow storm

 Scott decided to be a little goofball and write his name in the snow.

 Ok maybe he's not a goofball, but a sweetheart.  I thought it was so sweet that he wrote "Scott loves Christian" in the snow.  Gotta love'em!

I know I look tired in this picture, but I had been lying around for two days being L-A-Z-Y!

It's amazing how the snow just comes and goes so fast.  It is practically all gone now.  I hope Ol' Man Winter is gone for awhile.  Thanks for the days off from work Mr. Winter, but I am ready for Spring now. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I heard Little Rock got hit. I'm glad you were able to stay at home and rest.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete