Saturday, January 29, 2011

Five Guys...


Last night, Scott and I ate at Five Guys for the first time.  We had heard that they have really good hamburgers, and even the #1 burger in the country.  Well, we must say that we did get some pretty "yum to the tum" burgers.  The meat is seasoned very well.  They have it, so that you can add all the toppings to your burger that you want.  The deal that I thought was awesome was no matter how many toppings you add to your burger, you pay the same price.  I love a deal, so that made my burger taste that much better (he he he).  I got a bacon hamburger with mustard, A-1 sauce, lettuce, pickles, and jalopenos.  Scott got a bacon cheeseburger with mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and jalopeno peppers.  Next time, we both said that we may try the mushrooms next time.  We gave this place an A, so we highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. 

1 comment:

  1. Well I've seen this place but I haven't tried it yet.

    Guess it looks like a quick trip there may be in order!

    At least after the snow storm!

    ReplyDelete