Grey's Anatomy season 7 starts Thursday at 8:00pm on ABC. I really hope Christina decides to continue being a surgeon.
The Eagles play the Packers, Sunday at 3:30. Go Eagles!!!!!
The much awaited show The Game will be coming back to tv on Tuesday at 9:00pm on BET. I can't wait for this show to come back. I never could understand why it was cancelled in the first place. I can't wait to see if Jason and Kelly get back together, if Melanie can handle Derwin's new son, and if Tasha can mend her friendship with Kelly.



Thursdays just got better...Chick-fil-a and Grey's Anatomy...can't beat that with a stick!
ReplyDeleteGo Eagles!!!
I don't watch anything you do. I have watched "The Game" in reruns but I don't get into really. My shows are Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds and The Closer. Oh and I watch trash tv like Real Housewives of Atlanta. My one guilty television pleasure. I'm ashamed but I watch it. LOL! My Twitter peeps are too funny while they watch it though. It's addictive.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your shows!