Sunday, August 22, 2010

mmmmmmmmm Yum!!!!!


Since I tried some new recipes last weekend, I decided to try a new recipe this weekend too.  I made chicken alfredo pizza, and it was delish.  The recipe is per the Neely's ( I just love them).  Any who, I added mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions to the recipe.  It turned out really good.  My number one judge (Scott) loved it too.  It was so filling.  One and a half slices, and you are full.


For dessert, I made the Neely's cookies-n-cream cake.  The picture I took of the cake I made came out blurry, so this is a picture of it from the foodnetwork website.  The cookies-n-cream filling was the best part.  I wanted to try making this filling for quite some time now, and I am glad I did.  I think that I will fill my chocolate cupcakes that I make in the future with this filling.  I think that will be a good little surprise for someone.  All in all, this cake was very tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Pizza and cake looks terrific! You're doing some wonderful recipes! You must share them with us too!

    I always have a request don't I? LOL!

    ReplyDelete