Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Stuff is Delicious


Scott and I have started a little ritual once a week after work.  We go and have a little date at....you guessed it, Chick-Fil-A.  I know I know, you may be saying, "a date at Chick-Fil-A," but we love it.  I mean, THE STUFF IS DELICIOUS (you will have to watch the movie Observe and Report to hear that line).  I usually get the chicken salad combo with a lemonade.  Scott goes back and forth between the Chick-Fil-A sandwich combo and the chargrilled chicken sandwich combo.  We are just hooked on Chick-Fil-A.  In the words of a friend of mine, It's like a party in your mouth....LOL

4 comments:

  1. You know I've been to one of these in Texas. I'm not a big fan of chicken sandwiches personally. It was OK. But I'm willing to give it another try.

    My favorite chicken sandwich comes from Boston Market. The chicken carver sandwich is divine! It's so juicy!

    They are building a couple of these in the Chicagoland area. I'm going to try them again.

    I'm glad to see you're blogging again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cas...you have to try some of their sauces too. I am hooked...its like it just keeps calling me and calling me...I have to go to it. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Chick-Fil-A! I usually get the sandwich or the nuggets and Demetrius loves the cheesecake...I will have to try the chicken salad...the fruit cup is also great! (always fresh)...I guess I am also drawn to Chick-Fil-A b/c the guy who started the franchise wants his workers to not have to work on Sunday...so I don't know if you noticed...but they are not open on Sundays...I thought that was neat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something else that I like is that all the workers are always nice. They end every sentence with, "My Pleasure." You just don't get that from a lot of fast food restaurants. I did notice that they are closed on Sundays. I think that's great too.

    ReplyDelete